Friday, September 14, 2007

Can't get going today





I just seem to be walking around getting nothing done today unfortunately. The weather is miserable and I think it's rubbing off on me! LOL


We had a touch of bad luck last night when a greyhound we race in a small syndicate, which was beginning to look like it might be quite a good dog, fractured its hock in a race. He is being operated on today so we are praying for a good outcome but it will take several months before we even know if he will race again. This has been playing on my mind and thus I'm finding myself very unmotivated today. Might just have to grab a bunch of mags and crawl up on the couch for the rest of the arvo lol


I did manage to finish off a few pendants I have been working on and thought I'd show some pics of a couple. I made these using dominoes and it was quite fun! Let me know what you think, I'd appreciate the feedback.


Now to the couch or not?????? LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pendants are gorgeous Jules - can hardly wait to come down and have a play.
Sorry to hear about the dog - keep us posted won't you?
Have a great weekend, talk soon :-)

Julie said...

Thanks Luvvy:):)
He was being operated on today but I haven't heard how he went yet but will let you know:)

WendyW said...

Love them Julie, how unique! Are they for sale?

Julie said...

Hi Wendy
Thanks so much!!
I will be popping them on my site next Monday. There are another couple as well, just need to add chain and take pics.