Thursday, September 13, 2007

My First Born







Name: Matthew
Nickname: Matt, Matty, Wardy
Age: Almost 15
Hobbies: Cricket, Football, Basketball, Fishing
Okay so Matt is my eldest and the most "wild" of all my children. Not sure if it is just the age but he has the biggest attitude at the moment which if it doesn't end soon will drive me insane for sure! He "doesn't care" about anything and everything is "not fair"......are these sounding familiar to anyone as I'd hate to think I'm alone on this one lol.
Matt is not terribly academic but loves working with his hands and cooking....not so keen on the cleaning up after cooking bit though lol.
He is an excellent athlete and has won many best and fairest and other awards in Netball, basketball, cricket and football. Last year he played in a senior cricket team and won player of the match in a grand final at the tender age of 14. It was the first time I've seen him cry in a long time and boy was I howling like a big ole sook!!!LOL
He has represented our league at regional matches in cricket and his dream of course is to one day wear the baggy green for Australia.
It scares the bejeezus outta me to think he will have a license in a few years...where the heck did that time go????LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt's not wild...he's just got fire in his belly luvvy - he's a chip off the ole block for sure!
Love the pic of Matt and the shark!! LOL

Julie said...

LOL...which block do you think he's more a chip off????? lol
I don't even know who took that pic, I think it must have been the kids playing with my old camera but it's a pretty good pic:)