Monday, September 10, 2007

Okay so I apparently NEED to Blog

Welcome everyone to my blog.
It seems everyone is blogging these days and my friend Mandie insists I "need" a blog so here I am! LOL To be totally honest I haven't started one before now because I think I am a pretty darn boring person and I'm still wondering what people could possibly find interesting about me and my life. So I hope through this process I don't bore anyone to death or send them to sleep (although there is nothing wrong with a little nanna nap to refresh the body).

I can't believe it but for the first time in a long time .....possibly ever, I can't seem to think of anything to say lol. Hopefully this gets easier with practice!

Over the next few days I thought I'd introduce you to each member of my family so whenever I might go into a tangent about one of them you will know who I'm talking about. I figure this will be a good way for everyone to get to know more about what makes me...Me:)

Okay so that's it for tonight, I've got the dreaded dinner to dish up, nothing flashy just meatloaf and 3 veg......did I not tell you I was boring LOL

6 comments:

WendyW said...

Hi Julie
Welcome to the world of blog!! I love all that you do and I have so many of your beautiful handmade items proudly displayed at my house. I am sure you will have lots to say or photos to share!
Kind Regards
WendyW

Julie said...

Hi Wendy
Thanks so much for the warm welcome and your lovely words about my goodies. You sound like an old pro at this blogging stuff.....I feel like I have large "L" plates stuck to my screen lol. I'm sure there will come a day when everyone will wish I never started talking!!
Now to check out how to post photos....
Kind Regards
Julie

Anonymous said...

This would be your friend Mandie who is very happy that you have finally taken the leap...so happy in fact that Mrs Happy just might get taken for a run!! LOL
Enjoy the ride luvvy :-)

Julie said...

ROTFLMAO...Oh Lawdy how nerve racking....what if I'm too boring, can't think of things to say, make spelling mistakes, say something nasty....what have I let you talk me into??LOL
Okay so it's fun thus far:-)
Julie

Ruth.... said...

hehe... I just hope your meatloaf aint vintage... :) I enjoy reading over your site... thanks for the newsletter, and all the best with your blog! Ruth

Julie said...

LOL
The meatloaf was fresh, purchased ready made from my lovely country butcher.....I'm a lazy cook lol.
Thanks for the well wishes Ruth:):)
Julie