Saturday, September 15, 2007

Son Number 2











Back to introducing my family.
This is my second born son.
Name: Jackson
Nicknames: Jack, Jacka, Little Wardy
Hobbies: Basketball, Football, Cricket, Fishing & Music
Age : 13
Jack is the complete opposite of his older brother really, if they didn't look alike you wouldn't believe they are brothers when it comes to personality!
Jack is a very caring and sensitive boy, very pedantic in everything he does........heck he is the only teenage boy who makes his bed and keeps his room clean without even being asked!

While he says he doesn't like school he manages to get good marks so that's a bonus too lol

He is very athletic like his brother and has also represented the league in various basketball tournaments as well as cricket.

He seems to be quite popular with the "ladies" lol but lucky for me he I think he still thinks girls have "girl germs"...........bet that don't last much longer!! lol
Oh and he has inherited his mothers warped and whacky sense of humour:)




5 comments:

Ruth.... said...

Nice pix, Julie... us Mum's love our boys.. (both big and small!) hehe... Ruth

Julie said...

We sure do Ruth lol.....Of course I love my girl too, haven't got to introduce her yet...should do that now!

WendyW said...

Jack sounds just like my Michael. I have two daughters as well, but Michael is the only one that is tidy, organised, and yes, predantic.... a real perfectionist. Thanks for sharing your lovely kids with us!

Julie said...

Well it's good to know that he is not alone Wendy. It is exactly the same here, his sister is lazy just like Matt (my eldest). Jack is really the only one who will do anything without being nagged. I always tell him he is going to make someone a great husband one day...........not for another 20 years or so though LOL

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.